From 2004 to 2010 and from 2013 until present
Seminars in Master (Postgraduate courses)
- IP Law (Master in IP Law Program, Master in Business Law). Seminars in Eurpean Copyright Law
- Digital Law and E-commerce Law (Master in Digital Law Program, Master in European Law and Master in Contract and Liability Law)
- Privacy and Personal Data Law (Master in Digital Law Program)
- European Contract Law
- Digital Law (for students in Law and Computer Sciences)
Courses in English for Master Students
- Introductorary in French Law
- IP Law
- E-commerce Law
INTERNATIONAL TEACHING ASSIGNMENT
- University Carlos III de Madrid, Spain. May 2014. Seminar in English on “online counterfeits”.
- National University of Hanoï, Vietnam. 2014 and 2015 (one week). Seminars on E-commerce Law (20h).
- University of Sao Paulo (USP), Brésil. May 2013. Visiting Scholar. Conference in english “Legal protection of traditional knowledges”.
- University of Poznan, Pologne. May 2010. Seminar in english on “Labour Law on technologies”.
- University Laval, Quebec, Canada. March 2010. Visiting scholar. Seminars on Digital Law and IP Law.
- University of Osaka, Japon (2009, two months). Visiting scholar. Seminars on Contracts Law. Research on Comparative Contracts Law (European, French and Japonese Law).
- University of Cardiff, Pays-de-Galles. May 2008. Seminars on “Main Principles of French Law”.
- University of Saint Louis, Sénégal. May 2006. Seminars on IP Law and E-commerce Law.